I've had a few snippets of video that I didn't know what to do with for a while, so I strung 'em together:
About the video:
- The under-bridge guys were just doing an inspection. I don't know what the deal was with the masked dude though.
- I was in a hurry and actually used that unsecured rack, fretting a little for the 20 minutes or so I was in the office building.
- Pedal boat guy was a really nice dude, but I have forgotten his name. He said the boat was fun but at over 100 lbs and with his little passenger to boot, a killer on hills. I'll bet.
- My friend Rolly witnesses majestic birds plucking snakes right out of the grass when he's on the bike path:
I get bounding groundhogs.
- On the fugitives: I actually called the cops and asked them if they had any cases / incidents reported at that place and time because I had video if they wanted it. Although some woman up the street was yelling at those guys, it wasn't anything that got reported.
Still very little time for writing and few ideas for anything substantial lately. That video camera on my head is really saving my ass in terms of giving me stuff to post!
Have great weekends, all.
R A N T W I C K